1. Ensure there is high rental demand in the location you have chosen.
2. Choose a property suited to supply that demand.
3. Consider any local town planning proposals.
4. Look at the prospects for future growth in this market by reviewing the local infrastructure.
5. Determine if your investment is going to give you good capital growth as well as a rental return.
At Alleura we guide you through each of these (and more) ensuring the information sourced answers your queries and provides a solid platform on which you can make those critical residential property investments.
And there’s lots more where they came from, so for more tips and advice contact Alleura today.